Creekside Roleplay
 
HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm not new or leaving :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh, been fine... running with the wolves, just like you used to... but more importantly, how have you been...?
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Me chillin at my house. Tryna graduate and will probably be moving to California in a couple months. Other than that chillin with my girl and tokin on kush XD.

An gratz on the position man
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 pm

$WOLF$ wrote:
Me chillin at my house. Tryna graduate and will probably be moving to California in a couple months. Other than that chillin with my girl and tokin on kush XD.

An gratz on the position man

Ah yes, the position... its very, weird.


I'm flattered to know youre doing fine, though, as you should be. Weed isnt good, though.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm

:{ Egh I usualy only smoke on the weekends and sometimes one or two of the weekdays. I'm just mainly focused on graduating for now, after this last year is done I'm gonna be so happy.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Canada (Israeli)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Weed ain't killa it's makin' us chilla'.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Well... since I cannot use Weed as my duty forbids, I cannot deny.


Well met Chris, well met.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Man you don't know what your missing, just do what most people like you do. Wait till you're old and retired, then just do a bunch of crazy shit.
ex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bparw9Jo3dk
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm

$WOLF$ wrote:
Man you don't know what your missing, just do what most people like you do. Wait till you're old and retired, then just do a bunch of crazy shit.
ex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bparw9Jo3dk

Ergh, well, nice video, but you see, retirement will come... in another 40 years...
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Well I'm gonna be on the shoutbox if you wanna chat more.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Kanada

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

$WOLF$ wrote:
Aren't you that guy that got humiliated by Akabara for posing as a canadian cop with some fake pics and then later shame quit the server?

Amazing, back for two days and you're already on my shitlist. Can I get a new record over here? And I'd appreciate if you got the full story before coming here n bringing up stuff from the past.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 pm

That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
$WOLF$ wrote:
Aren't you that guy that got humiliated by Akabara for posing as a canadian cop with some fake pics and then later shame quit the server?

Amazing, back for two days and you're already on my shitlist. Can I get a new record over here? And I'd appreciate if you got the full story before coming here n bringing up stuff from the past.

Come on, Sam, atleast be well mannered once to an oldie, he is Grim afterall.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Kanada

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Armaros wrote:
That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
$WOLF$ wrote:
Aren't you that guy that got humiliated by Akabara for posing as a canadian cop with some fake pics and then later shame quit the server?

Amazing, back for two days and you're already on my shitlist. Can I get a new record over here? And I'd appreciate if you got the full story before coming here n bringing up stuff from the past.

Come on, Sam, atleast be well mannered once to an oldie, he is Grim afterall.

I'm an oldie too, is he giving me any respect? Nope. If he doesn't want to respect me, I'm not going to return the favor. Besides, Grim was one of the less desirable players we had. He DMed as wolf, killed everyone for no reason, was rude and an ass to the four people that weren't his friend, and was one of the most abusive admins we had. I'm not going to get into a massive bitch fit about this, so to make it short, treat others that you'd like to be treated. Simple as that.


Last edited by That Kanadian Fellow on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
avatar

Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Welcome back, how do you like the changes in script that happened in the last 2-3 months?
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Welcome back, how do you like the changes in script that happened in the last 2-3 months?
Actually I joined thinking the script woulda been flipped on us, but in fact nothings been changed just added on to. Which is pretty cool, makes the server seem more polished. I haven't been able to explore too many features though because my internets been in the shitter. Terrible spikes in my ping.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 22
Location : England!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm

That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
Armaros wrote:
That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
$WOLF$ wrote:
Aren't you that guy that got humiliated by Akabara for posing as a canadian cop with some fake pics and then later shame quit the server?

Amazing, back for two days and you're already on my shitlist. Can I get a new record over here? And I'd appreciate if you got the full story before coming here n bringing up stuff from the past.

Come on, Sam, atleast be well mannered once to an oldie, he is Grim afterall.

I'm an oldie too, is he giving me any respect? Nope. If he doesn't want to respect me, I'm not going to return the favor. Besides, Grim was one of the less desirable players we had. He DMed as wolf, killed everyone for no reason, was rude and an ass to the four people that weren't his friend, and was one of the most abusive admins we had. I'm not going to get into a massive bitch fit about this, so to make it short, treat others that you'd like to be treated. Simple as that.

He was more desired than you think tbh, But you where not around enough to see that, clearly.


Jager, try and get back Ingame soon man, Looking forward to having another RP with you after so long xD
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 928
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 23
Location : Equestria

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 pm

All of you, stop whining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm not new or leaving :/   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm not new or leaving :/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: I'm new / I'm leaving-
Jump to: