Creekside Roleplay
 
HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Races.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

From now on, You cannot have a character in both the vampire race, and the werewolf race.

It is unfair to other players who wish to have a chance at playing as either one of the races.

Those who currently do have a character in each race, You may keep it like that for now.

But you're under more of a threat of a PK from the race if you screw up.



Currently, Both races are full, and are over the limit of players that should be in them.

Which means I won't be hesitating to remove people who break the rules.

Being in either race, means you should know the rules better than most players.

This is the only warning that will be given. Screw up, you'll be removed.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
DrakeB.



Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 20
Location : Alytus, Lithuania.

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

I think I understand everything correctly, but except one part which is thrilling:

What happens if you have TWO CHARACTERS which they ARE BOTH Vampires/Werewolves? You should delete one or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 am

DrakeB. wrote:
I think I understand everything correctly, but except one part which is thrilling:

What happens if you have TWO CHARACTERS which they ARE BOTH Vampires/Werewolves? You should delete one or something like that?

That still only counts as one player, because generally, you'll only be on one account at a time. Unless you're sandboxing SAMP to be on both.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

Sandboxing to RP two would be a pain.
I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

Seraphina wrote:
Sandboxing to RP two would be a pain.
I guess.

It's not that bad if you've a decent comp that can keep up with it. (:

Or you can use two computers... or three.. four.. Then it gets harder. x)
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 am

Mine is decent enough, but I'd be disconnected from the point of RP, and get a mindfuck.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 22
Location : England!

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Woot, Glad this rule has been added.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 20
Location : In a hot tub with Black Angelika

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Alright,
This rule about keeping one race sounds fair.
Also,I am not trying to be boss or anything but i think people who have inactive supernatural accounts should also be racechanged back to humans.Just telling my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Shaax wrote:
Alright,
This rule about keeping one race sounds fair.
Also,I am not trying to be boss or anything but i think people who have inactive supernatural accounts should also be racechanged back to humans.Just telling my opinion.


I'm not changing anyone back who can't help but be inactive. Example; loss of internet.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Shaax

avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 20
Location : In a hot tub with Black Angelika

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Dashie wrote:
Shaax wrote:
Alright,
This rule about keeping one race sounds fair.
Also,I am not trying to be boss or anything but i think people who have inactive supernatural accounts should also be racechanged back to humans.Just telling my opinion.


I'm not changing anyone back who can't help but be inactive. Example; loss of internet.

I know this but i have seen people who are active on their ONE race but inactive on the other so....
I hope you get what i mean...
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 73
Location : NORMANDY

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Shaax wrote:
Dashie wrote:
Shaax wrote:
Alright,
This rule about keeping one race sounds fair.
Also,I am not trying to be boss or anything but i think people who have inactive supernatural accounts should also be racechanged back to humans.Just telling my opinion.


I'm not changing anyone back who can't help but be inactive. Example; loss of internet.

I know this but i have seen people who are active on their ONE race but inactive on the other so....
I hope you get what i mean...

Name them, and they'll be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Hal's bumhole.

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm

About time, we need this.
Back to top Go down
vinci13



Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-01-07
Location : lost in the world

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes this is a good rule Karla.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 20
Location : In a hot tub with Black Angelika

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Nero wrote:
Shaax wrote:
Dashie wrote:
Shaax wrote:
Alright,
This rule about keeping one race sounds fair.
Also,I am not trying to be boss or anything but i think people who have inactive supernatural accounts should also be racechanged back to humans.Just telling my opinion.


I'm not changing anyone back who can't help but be inactive. Example; loss of internet.

I know this but i have seen people who are active on their ONE race but inactive on the other so....
I hope you get what i mean...

Name them, and they'll be dealt with.

I dont want to name anyone.
Find it out yourself since that will lead me to people more hating me
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Theres something Called, "PMING AND DOING THE RIGHT THING"

Might wanna try it.

And Finnaly.. No more double racers..
Back to top Go down
Integra
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am

I got to agree with this rule here. It's unfair to have one person in each race. Mainly because of MG'ing issues aswell.

I'll be keeping an eye in the later weeks to come on people who are in both races.
Back to top Go down
http://vhrp.infodiscussion.com
Marshall
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Non Of Your Business Unless You're Admin ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

vinci13 wrote:
Yes this is a good rule Karla.


She doesn't like people calling her Karla OOC, Her name is Samara
Back to top Go down
http://jokes-and-trolls.up-your.com/
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Rest~In~Peace! wrote:
vinci13 wrote:
Yes this is a good rule Karla.


She doesn't like people calling her Karla OOC, Her name is Samara

Do people look like they give a shit ? No.
Back to top Go down
DrakeB.



Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 20
Location : Alytus, Lithuania.

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Seanykins wrote:
Rest~In~Peace! wrote:
vinci13 wrote:
Yes this is a good rule Karla.


She doesn't like people calling her Karla OOC, Her name is Samara

Do people look like they give a shit ? No.

He's just saying, man.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Guys. Cut it. I don't care what I get called anymore. Its going to happen no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
vinci13



Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-01-07
Location : lost in the world

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Races.    Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I think it should be up to the race mods whether they will accept/not accept people with 2 race accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Races.    

Back to top Go down
 
Races.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Server Information :: Server Information and Updates :: News Archive-
Jump to: